Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Learning New Tricks

Mason is practicing rolling over. He really hates being on his tummy but, we are trying. He is holding his head up really well. If he gets high enough on his elbows and gets those legs kicking, he can turn himself to his back. He did it twice last night. I told Cheryl (daycare) and she is going to help us practice. I'm also very excited to start feeding Mason baby food. I stocked the cupboards yesterday. I think we'll start in a couple of weeks. That was one of my favorite "new" things with Colin. I love watching them try new things. I also love the orange carrot face and "I love peaches" smiles.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Thats awesome to hear that Mason is starting to row over ... before you known it he will be walking :)

Nicki said...

I would just like to say...
I really like the comments from people (my dad). If anyone else has anything to say, I'd love to hear it. Unless it's Amy :)
That way I know people are looking at it. Geoff was making fun of me because he knows that I like to know that people are looking at this.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan.I check in on the boys just about everyday.

Diane