It's Pajama Party day at daycare. Because it's supposed to be a rainy day, again Cristin decided that the kids would have a pajama party today. They've been inside a lot because of the rain so, they are trying to make it fun. I thought it was a really cute idea. Geoff, of course, thinks I'm a dork. Here they are in their jammies waiting to leave for daycare. It was so cute to see all the kids in their jammies at daycare. I can't wait to hear what they do today. I did just get a phone call from Heather because she wanted to tell me that Colin was running around with a big pink dress-up hat on when she got there to drop the girls off. :)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Pajama Party
It's Pajama Party day at daycare. Because it's supposed to be a rainy day, again Cristin decided that the kids would have a pajama party today. They've been inside a lot because of the rain so, they are trying to make it fun. I thought it was a really cute idea. Geoff, of course, thinks I'm a dork. Here they are in their jammies waiting to leave for daycare. It was so cute to see all the kids in their jammies at daycare. I can't wait to hear what they do today. I did just get a phone call from Heather because she wanted to tell me that Colin was running around with a big pink dress-up hat on when she got there to drop the girls off. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment