Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Doctor Is In

I think we have been to the doctor about 100 times since July. Both boys have had multiple ear infections and even a dose of pink eye. Two of those 100 visits were actually check-ups. I really feel like I've already talked about Colin's visit but, maybe not. Colin had his 2 year check-up a while ago and Mason just had his 6 month check-up. Developmentally, Colin was doing great. His vocabulary was terrific, I could really go on and on about how smart he is :) but I won't.
Colin's stats:
Height- 34 1/2" (50th-75th percentile)
Weight- 26 1/2lbs. (25th-50th percentile)
At 6 months old, Mason is doing great. He can sit and babble and pass toys from one hand to the other. He can even pull himself to a standing position. Strong boy! Mason actually had his first tooth break through today!!!! It one of his bottom teeth.
Mason's stats:
Height- 28 1/4" (95th percentile)
Weight- 18lbs, 15oz (75th percentile)
I don't know where Mason is getting all of that size.
Not all of you get to see the boys all of the time so I just thought I'd give you an idea of just how big they have gotten.

1 comment:

Ratliff Family said...

So, Mason will be a little line backer and Colin will work for microsoft! :) Good job mom and dad.