
Colin and Mason saw their first football game and surprisingly it was Aunt Amy's game. We went and watched Amy play in the Seniors vs. Juniors Powder Puff game. Congrats Seniors! Check out Amy getting ready to kick the ball. The boys had lots of fun watching the game and Colin was a great cheerleader for Amy.
3 comments:
I am still wrapping my mind around the fact that the girl's a senior...let alone the fact that your kids are cheering her on. AHHHH! Where does the time go?
I love the snapshots on the side. Mason has cheeks and hair for days, Colin looks like such a snuggy, handsome big brother, and your couch looks like ours (remotes lined up on the side...otherwise I can't find the damn things)
Wow, Amy, a football player! That's awesome that the boys got to go and cheer her on!
Post a Comment