Mason bounced around from lap to lap but Colin was content sitting with me. Glad I paid for the empty seat next to me :) At the intermission Grandma bought the boys a $50 jug of lemonade. Well not quite $50 but almost. Wow, that stuff is expensive. I don't know why I act surprised, this isn't the first show, of some sort, that we've been to where they flash $20 light-up toys at us. Surprisingly, at this show they really didn't come around with any sort of stuff until intermission and that was only snacks and drinks. They did however have quiet the set-up of toys, T-shirts, and light up toys just outside the door. At the intermission Colin was so bummed. He told me that he wanted to see it again. I reassured him that the characters were coming back and we could see it again. By the end he was yelling good-bye and blowing kissed to Mickey, Handy Manny, and Pooh. After the show, Colin was set on getting himself a Handy Manny hardhat. Well, what's the hardhat without the matching T-shirt. With the help of Grandma, we left with 2 Handy Manny's.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Playhouse Disney
This afternoon my mom, Amy, and I took the boys to see Playhouse Disney. We had a great time. Colin was awestruck the entire time. Mason did great. He lasted all but about the last 15 minutes. He wasn't even crying that bad or making any scenes; he just couldn't sit still any longer. Colin was hooked the minute the lights went down. When Mickey Mouse came out Colin shouted, "Hi Mickey, my name Colin."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that Colin said "hi mickey!" too cute. I was thinking about taking Carter to this too because he watches all those characters but I just didn't get the tickets in time. We took him to Disney on Ice instead. I love the hard hats. Adorable!
Aaliyah is looking at the blog with me and is pretty impressed with the 2 Handy Manny's. She just said "mommy, someday can we go see Colin?" awwww!
Aaliyah, of course you can come see Colin. We would love to have you.
Post a Comment