HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LOVE, GEOFF, NICKI, COLIN & MASONSunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and Grandmother's in our lives. Where would any of us be without our Mother's and Mother figures. Thank you for everything you do for us. From taking care of me as a baby (I have to say, I think you did a pretty good job :))to doing anything I could possibly ask of you to help me with my babies, you do it. Driving an hour to watch the kids just so Geoff and I can go to the movies, helping me run errands and buy clothes for the boys, or just being one of my best friends; Thank you Mom. Where Disney came up with the "Wicked Step Mother", I'll never know. They obviously never met mine. I couldn't ask for anyone to love my kids more. Just a simple phone call from Colin makes your day. And in return, you give my kids the best birthday parties they could ever ask for. I've never met someone so excited to change a diaper just so they could spend some time with their grandkids. Thank you Julie. My group of Mother's wouldn't be complete without my Mother-in-Law. I can't count the number of times that we've asked you for help and you've done it. Then there is your knack to always make the kids happy. Whether it is dropping off surprise toys at the door or making their favorite blankies; Thank you Marsha. And then there is Gram, I don't know anyone like her. She treats my kids like they are her very own grandkids, not her great-grandkids. She always did the same for me as a kid. Thank you Gram. Today is for all of you. Thank you all for making our lives what they are today. I had a great day with my family and can't wait for many more. I hope that I will learn from all of you and be the best mom I can.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LOVE, GEOFF, NICKI, COLIN & MASON
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LOVE, GEOFF, NICKI, COLIN & MASON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was touched while reading this, but there was an actual smile on my face when you said "Gram". Your family is like my family and I think the rest of us would agree. Along with my own, we have the best moms and they have all made us what we all have turned out to be. Nic, you have truly been blessed with fantastic women in your life!!!
Post a Comment