Well, here it is. It's sideways but you get the idea. I hope no one gets a kink in their neck from trying to watch the video.
YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!! Success! Congrats on a rather early walk young man! Welcome to the world of vertical movement! :)
cute video:) I'm leaving to see the chiropractor now.
Hey Nicki,your kids are getting so big! I found your site through Susan on Facebook. Good to see you are doing well. Now I can keep up with you guys since you NEVER seem to update your facebook account. :) Check my site out patrickfour.blogspot.com.
I put the yarn ribbons for you! I knew you would LOVE it! HA!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!! Success! Congrats on a rather early walk young man! Welcome to the world of vertical movement! :)
cute video:) I'm leaving to see the chiropractor now.
Hey Nicki,
your kids are getting so big! I found your site through Susan on Facebook. Good to see you are doing well. Now I can keep up with you guys since you NEVER seem to update your facebook account. :) Check my site out patrickfour.blogspot.com.
I put the yarn ribbons for you! I knew you would LOVE it! HA!
Post a Comment