
This probably doesn't mean much to most of you but for Geoff and me this is huge. I am proud to say that Colin has not had his pacifier (or as Colin calls it, his Fire) in almost 4 days. Even though he doesn't use it all day at daycare, it's like his best friend at home. For the most part, this has gone very well. Just thought I'd share that because Geoff and I are very excited!!!
2 comments:
Nice job!! Wanted to let you know I started one of these things!! Same address as yours except kruisenga. I hope to keep it updated with current pictures. The boys look so cute!!
oooo, girl. That is like climbing the highest mountain. Who would've thought that some plastic/rubber contraption in your mouth would be such a crutch. And to think, Laura Gonzalez tried to make it a trend in 10th grade! She knew better!
Post a Comment